The use of services provided by Enwins 3d Models constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use our website(s) or purchase from us.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)151 334 2140.
In addition to your statutory rights, we offer a 6 month warranty on all our products (excluding ‘sold as seen’ items) as standard. This covers your item(s) against any mechanical defect present due to the manufacturing process and does not include consumable parts. Most manufacturers offer a further 6 months on items bought from us. If their item is replaced by Enwins 3d Models between 9 – 12 months after purchase, a warranty of 3 months will be given on the replacement item.
Defects that will be evident immediately upon delivery are required to be reported to us within five (5) days of receiving the item. Defects not reported within this time are exempt from the guarantee.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and The returns policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and as such is binding).
How to Return your Order
Before returning any item(s) please contact us by phone, especially if the item is thought to be faulty. We have product experts to hand so we can often diagnose problems and offer advice on how to resolve most issues without the need to return your item(s). If you can’t phone us, send us an email but please allow up to 24 hours for a reply.
The cost of return postage will be reimbursed if the item(s) are faulty. Please request this within your returns form and return via the appropriate options.
- Royal Mail Second Class with “Proof of Postage” for parcels below 1Kg
- Royal Mail “Standard Parcel” for parcels weighing more than 1Kg
Please keep your “Proof of postage” certificates. These are available free-of-charge from post offices, and avoid the need to use services like “Signed for” or “Special Delivery”. They ensure that, in the event of a missing parcel, you can prove it was posted to us.
- Please return the items to us using the most economic method, in most cases this will be by Standard Airmail.
Should you have any queries then please contact us by phone and we can offer our advice.
Please see below for details of our warranty period:
- At Enwins 3d Models we offer a 6-month warranty on all products.
- If an item is replaced by us between 9 – 12 months after purchase, we offer a 3 month warranty on these items.
- Most manufacturers offer a further 6 months on items bought from us. However, if an item develops a fault after this time you can still contact us for help and advice and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue for you.
Returns Policy (by item):
Any unwanted items will be refunded if returned within 14 days, in its original, unopened packaging. Please include the returns form within your order.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Items:
If you receive a faulty, damaged or incorrect item from us, we would appreciate a notice from you within five days of receiving the item. The item(s) should be returned to us in the condition they were received, preferably in the original parcel/wrapping within 30 days. If it is not possible to return the item(s) in the original parcel/packaging they should be suitably packaged to prevent further damage whilst in transit.
Missing or Damaged Components:
If a particular component is damaged or missing from your order, please contact us by phone and we will be able to offer advice on how to resolve your issue.
We will often only require the damaged item to be returned to us (rather than the entire set). Again, please speak to a member of our team to confirm what we require, in order to remedy a problem.
If you’ve had an item fitted by us and suspect a locomotive or decoder has become faulty, please follow the process for faulty, damaged or incorrect items as explained above.
Return the locomotive back to us, with the decoder still fitted for our inspection. Do not attempt to remove the decoder from the locomotive. Any items experiencing a fault that seems to have arisen from any modification not made by Enwins 3d Models will not be accepted for return; this includes removing or replacing a DCC decoder.
Items will be tested as soon as is possible, and dealt with appropriately.
Any goods that are tested and found to be in good working order will not be eligible for replacement, and will be returned. In some circumstances, it may be necessary for an item to be returned to the manufacturer. Should these circumstances arise, we will notify you.
Faulty items must be returned to us, before we can start the process of replacing them.
Returns Contact Details
Enwins 3d Models
25 Acre Lane
Please include your sales order number on the exterior of the parcel
Telephone: 0151 334 214
Email Address: email@example.com
- The box and packaging of an item is deemed to add significant value, as such this is classed as part of the product and may form the basis of a refusal for return. Under these circumstances we may offer to repair or replace the product but not the packaging.
- Our guarantee and your right to return will be null and void if the item or packaging has been interfered with or misused in any way.
- Damage caused by external sources or misuse does not constitute a part of this guarantee and is therefore excluded.
- The buyer assumes all responsibility when carrying out any work or modifications on an item and acknowledges their understanding that the warranty will be voided by doing so.
- Our guarantee does not cover consequential damages of any type.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
We are legally obliged to notify mail-order customers, of their rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you have been informed of your legal rights using a durable medium.
We always endeavour to provide the quickest and best service possible, however no guarantee is made in relation to our standard or next working day delivery.
The postage policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and as such is binding.
Delivery Charges & Information
The delivery charge is dependent on the total weight and size of your parcel.
To see estimated delivery costs, add the items to your cart and proceed through the checkout process. Before you are asked for any payment, you will be given a list of the different delivery options that are available to the country you wish to ship your order to.
UK Delivery Options
No guarantee of same day despatch, we aim to send parcels within 48 hours of payment being taken..
- £2.75 – Royal Mail Tracked 48. This service is tracked and delivered in 2 – 3 working days. This service is only available for orders which include 1 model road, tram or small lineside item (bus, lorry, huts e.g.) under 600mm in length.
- £4.00 – Royal Mail Tracked 24. No guarantee of same day despatch. (Includes BFPO).
Any orders placed with total item value over £200 at despatch qualify for free delivery. (UK mainland Only.. Excludes outlying areas including Scottish Highlands and Offshore islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, and Channel Islands)
- £0.00 – Royal Mail Tracked 48. Free delivery for orders valued over £200 at despatch. No guarantee of same day despatch.
International Postage Rates
International parcels are dispatched by Royal Mail. We will contact you with estimated postal charges.
Please note that we are unable to send any liquids overseas due to security risks.
All overseas shipping options are cost based on the weight and value of the goods ordered. The Royal Mail standard Airmail service does not have tracking number or signature requirement. Signed for Airmail services are typically £3.50 extra per parcel, tracking is only available while the parcel is in the UK and a signature will be required upon delivery. Please note in the event we cannot ship your parcel using the service you have chosen, we will contact you and let you know.
- BFPO – £4.00 flat postage rate. Surcharge may apply if order is more than 2kg and is not possible to split into smaller parcels.
In the event you do not receive your parcel within 20 working days if you are an EU customer, or 25 working days after dispatch outside of the EU, please contact us on +44.151 334 2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Non UK customers
Non UK customers are responsible for any duty or import taxes charged by their respective Customs Service upon the arrival of goods in their country. Customers should contact their respective customs service for details of any charges that may be levied, or regulations that may be applicable. Customers who do not pay these charges may have their parcel(s) returned to us by the customs service concerned. In the event of this happening the customer would forfeit the postage paid and would be liable for a second postage charge if they would like the parcel(s) to be re-sent.
The price you pay will be the current price advertised on www.enwinsmodels.co.uk excluding any items that have been priced in error. In the event these circumstances occur you will be notified before any price adjustments are made and given the option to accept or reject the revised order.
Forthcoming Releases/Pre-order Order items
Pre-order prices are calculated using the supplier’s Recommended Retail Price (RRP). If suppliers increase the RRP, we may proportionally increase our selling price. In these instances we will contact you first and ask if you would like to maintain your order. Occasionally we may reduce a price, prior to the items release. In these cases, all advance orders will be charged at the lower price.
Enwins 3d Models can guarantee the prices on any item where we retain control of the RRP, such as our Exclusive Commissions.
Please note the following in regards to any forthcoming releases or pre-orders;
- Your payment card will only be charged the deposit price on Rapido items until items are in stock.
- Please quote your Order number in all correspondence regarding orders for items not in stock.
- P&P will be charged at a normal rate on each consignment. £2.75 for one diecast model or package under 130g, £4 on other small UK orders.
- Requesting an email notification creates no obligation to buy
Pricing policy on Future Releases/On Order items
Pre-order prices are calculated using the suppliers Recommended Retail Price (RRP). If suppliers increase the RRP, we may proportionately increase our selling price. In these instances we will contact you first and ask if you would like to maintain the order. Occasionally we may reduce a price, prior to the items release. In these cases, all advance orders will be charged at the lower price.
Enwins 3d Models can guarantee the prices on any item where we retain control of the RRP, such as our Exclusive Commissions and our own product designs.
- Your payment card will only be charged the deposit on Rapido products until items are in stock
- Please quote your Order number in all correspondence regarding orders for items not in stock
- P&P will be charged at normal rate on each consignment. £2.75 for 1 diecast model or package under 600mm in length, £4 on other small UK orders. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may refund or reduce postage on advance orders when our suppliers have released similar products over a short period of time, rather than simultaneously.
Requesting email notification creates no obligation to buy.
- Including items you have requested an email notification for
- Products added to your list in the last 30 days
- Collect in store policy
We are an internet business, and as such do not offer the option of click and collect or a shop environment at present. All orders will be taken online and processed with a view to delivery directly to our customers.
The returns and refunds policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions and such is binding. To view this policy in its entirety, please view www.enwinsmodels.co.uk/returns
Any refunds will be issued to the card that was originally used to purchase the goods, usually on the day that the item arrives back with us. Once refunded the card issuer may take between 7 – 10 days to process the money back into your account.
Cheque refunds will usually be processed by us within three to five days of the item arriving with us, the cheque will then be subject to the normal clearing time of your bank.
Non-UK customers may be charged a conversion fee for any refunds processed into their account, Enwins 3d Models can not accept any liability for these charges.
- Customers returning an item for exchange should be aware it is their responsibility to pay for both return and outgoing postage of an item.
- Exchanges are limited to one exchange per invoice, the new goods would then only be eligible for refund or replacement with an identical item in the event of a fault.
Discount codes & vouchers
- We occasionally issue discount codes and vouchers that are available for use on most but not all items or shipping destinations. We will advise customers if the discount is not applicable before despatch of their order.
- Promotions, vouchers and discounts are limited to one per transaction while stocks last.
- Free gift promotions are limited to the gift advertised and may not be redeemed against any other item.
- We reserve the right to discontinue special offers or discounts without notice.
Product descriptions and images
We make every effort to ensure that product descriptions and the related images are correct, however in some cases we may use a stock image of the item or accidentally list a picture of a different item. Due to this all images should be treated as being for illustration purposes only, it is the customer’s responsibility to verify that the product description is correct for the item they are ordering.
All items, offers, specifications and prices are correct and are used in good faith at the time of quotation, but may change due to circumstances beyond our control. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when we despatch to you the goods which form the subject matter of your order. It is the customer’s obligation to check when ordering that the quantity and description of the items ordered is correct. This can be done by viewing your online account or the order confirmation email that is sent to the registered email address.
Customers have the right to cancel any order before it has been despatched. This is done by cancelling through their account on our website www.enwinsmodels.co.uk or alternatively by contacting us using the details listed here. In the event a customer wishes to cancel an order after it has been despatched we require the customer to return the item to us within 14 days of receiving their parcel.